Miss S

March 2019

"Amazing things happen when women help other women." - Kasia Gospos

Working with Miss S was a great experience! She was a lot of fun and we made some absolutely beautiful images together. I'll give a few props to Erick Makeup as well, since he was in charge of her hair and makeup for the day! Here is a little about her experience, in her own words:

The best part of the session was that it was pretty much a full day of pampering and fun! I loved getting my hair and makeup professionally done and I loved the way it looked in the photos. The session itself was way more fun than I expected. I brought my own girl power music playlist to get pumped up! I was really nervous that I would feel awkward and unsure how to pose but [Jenna] made it really easy and fun and was a perfect “coach”!

As for the photos themself, my husband loves them. I love that we have them to keep forever and it was just as much a gift to me as it was to him! If I ever feel down on the way I look, I remember how I looked in the pics and know I’m the same person!





























Comments

Popular Posts