Miss K

July 2019

"It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey

Every so often I get the chance to work outside of my studio. Back in the summer of 2019, my sister was living in a small but beautiful little condo in downtown Grand Rapids. I finally convinced her to let me shoot there before she sold it. I would have bought it myself if I could have. What a great space!

Miss K was one of the ladies who signed up for a session on location, and it was such a pleasure to work with her. Having done boudoir before, she already knew how to pose and move her body for some awesome shots!

“Working with Jenna was such a wonderful experience. I’ve done a few boudoir shoots but always get nervous working with people I haven’t worked with before. Jenna made me feel comfortable and confident and the end picture results were amazing! Beyond photos, her team offered makeup services on location for the shoot. The price was super affordable and definitely worth it. I plan to do another shoot with Jenna in the future and definitely recommend this experience to anyone who’s looking to try boudoir-do it! You won’t regret it!”

Makeup by Jenna of About Face of GR


































Comments

Popular Posts