Miss J - Maternity Boudoir

November 2019

"My body has given me the greatest gift of my life." - Hilary Duff

Pregnancy is HARD. I was certainly not a fan when I did it myself, but there are a few things that get you through those long months. One is satisfying those sometimes weird but always delicious food cravings. Another is back rubs, foot rubs.... ahhhhh! One you may not have thought of is a GLAM maternity or boudoir maternity session. Miss J did one while she was pregnant with her second child and she was not disappointed.

I do remember her being concerned that she was too big and uncomfortable to be able to do the session. I do suggest trying to do a boudoir maternity session before 30 weeks, but we can definitely make it work either way, just like we did with Miss J.

"I was gifted a boudoir session with Jenna as a gift from a friend. I ended up doing a boudoir maternity session with makeup included.It was so nice to have my makeup be a part of my session, I felt so pretty. I had never met Jenna before and once we met, I felt so comfortable with her. Although I was quite large and not feeling my prettiest, my pictures were gorgeous and way better than I could have imagined they would be, being seven months pregnant. I would highly recommend Jenna if you want professional pictures of life's most precious moments."

Treat yourself, Moms. After all that baby-growing, you certainly deserve it!

Hair/makeup by Jenna at About Face of Grand Rapids


















Comments

Popular Posts