Haunted - Miss A

October 2019

"Some women fear the fire. Some women simply become it." - RH Sin

October has always been one of my favorite times of the year. I know I'm not the only one! One of the reasons I loved it the most, even as a kid, was the promise of Halloween. Though I've never been a big fan of scary movies, I absolutely LOVED haunted houses and forest walks, just spooky enough to be fun.

Aside from that, there's always been something special about dressing up and being something a little different than yourself for a little while. In today's day and age, being fully yourself and living your truth is a big deal; it is so important! But there's never any harm in stepping outside of the usual and trying on something new for a little awhile.

Even more fun is when you decide to photograph your "outside of the usual". We did that with this shoot with Miss A. Add a little black and smoke and we have our Haunted shoot! What a fun session. Miss A was perfect, as usual!

Just a bit spooky, and a whole lot of sexy! I'm hoping to do another few spooky shoots this fall, so if you are interested, make sure you get a hold of me!

Location - Venue3TWO, Grand Rapids
Makeup - Michelle J Makeup























Comments

Popular Posts