Miss S

August 2019

"A woman is the full circle; within her is the power to create, nurture, and transform." - Diane Mariechild

There are tons of great reasons to do a boudoir sessions. I'm sure I've talked about it before, but it is worth repeating. A lot of clients do it for themselves. That confidence boost truly is amazing, and one of the BEST reasons to get yourself in the studio and try something outside of your comfort zone. But another great reason is because you are getting married and want to give a truly unique gift to that special someone on your wedding day. That's why Miss S came into the studio. She had the right attitude from the start. Along with a few specific requests, we were able to make her experience amazing and give her husband something unexpected as well.

"Jenna was amazing to work with! She made me feel so comfortable (for) the entire shoot and really helped me to feel sexy! I wanted a couple specific shots and she was so accommodating and helped to bring my ideas to life as well. Our prints turned out amazing! I would highly recommend working with Jenna!"

Makeup by Jenna at About Face of Grand Rapids


















Comments

Popular Posts