Miss M

January 2019

"Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess." - Sabrina Carpenter

I stumbled upon Silhouette Boudoir through an old friend. I always wanted to do a boudoir session for my husband but never felt good or confident about my body even when I was “thin”. So, after my first pregnancy, I worked hard and lost all the weight. I knew I would never be “happy” with my body type and it was only going to get older and more stretched, so it was super last minute that I found Jenna and contacted her a few weeks before my husbands birthday, our anniversary, and Valentine’s Day. So lucky she got me in quick! I went in to a lingerie store to get fitted where she shoots and bought everything because I loved it! I was, in that moment, so excited! I felt confident and sexy just knowing I get to surprise my husband.

The day of the shoot, I got my hair and makeup done professionally through my package with Jenna, and boy did I feel glamorous! If anything, having a morning to myself away from my baby was amazing. She knew I was so nervous but Jenna talked me though everything before we even started she told me how to breathe and taught me all the tricks. She made me feel so comfortable and that made me more confident. It was so easy to just listen and and do what she suggested and to trust her!

A few weeks later, we did a reveal at her home studio and my jaw dropped! I couldn’t believe that was me on her computer! She made me pick my favorites and I think we picked 45 the first time trying to get down to 10-15 for the magazine I was making. She spent all the time with me, no rush, and it was so much more fun then I thought! We did quotes and song lyrics in the magazine and she said she would make it all work. I got it in the mail a few weeks later and was beyond pleased. I gave it to my husband that evening after my daughter went to bed and he cried. He cried because he said he had never seen me look this confident in myself and he said he was so proud of me for loving myself and giving him the gift of me loving myself.

Wow!!!

I thought this would just be a sexy gift for my husband but it was so much more. I learned that no matter what body type, stretch marks, scars, fat, or freckles I have, I am beautiful and confident and can feel sexy in my own skin. Silhouette Boudoir gave me that gift and a lesson of a lifetime.

I tell all my friends to book sessions with Jenna; single or married, just do it for you! You will see yourself how you should see yourself - happy, healthy, and beautiful! Thank you, Jenna, for this gift and going above and beyond as a photographer. Boudoir so much more then people think and it’s also addicting!"

Miss M

Makeup and hair by About Face of GR
Wardrobe by Naughty Bettie









































Comments

Popular Posts