Miss M - Happy 30th Birthday

February 2019

"There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love." - Sophia Loren

Miss M is one of my long-time clients and we had been planning to do a 30th birthday shoot for her for quite awhile. When the day finally arrived, we got the things you need for everything birthday - cake, balloons, champagne, and lingerie!

"This shoot was the perfect way to celebrate a new decade. I had been having all the feelings (fear, excitement, sadness, nostalgia...) about leaving my twenties behind and scheduling this shoot gave me something fun and unique to look forward to. And the pictures themselves were just the icing on the (birthday) cake! I felt amazing and confident and couldn’t think of a better way to head into my thirties!"

The 30s have all sorts of amazing things ready for Miss M, just wait and see!

Makeup - Jenna at About Face of GR

Cake - It's Personal by Sweet Cakes




































Comments

Popular Posts