Miss D

April 2019

Have you done a session before? Would you do it again? GOOD! You definitely should.

Many of my clients have told me that after doing their first session that they think boudoir might be addictive. Can't blame them. Who wouldn't want to take a little time for themselves, get glammed up, feel amazing and confident, and then be able to look back on that moment again and again whenever you want? 

I modeled for my first session almost 10 years ago, and since then, I get myself back in front of the camera whenever I can. It's empowering, and that feeling is certainly good for the soul.

This was Miss D's second session, and she used this one to reinvent her look. New makeup style, different, edgier outfits. Doing another session gives you the chance to show a new and different side of yourself. So if you think you need to get in the studio again, please do. You won't regret it!

































Comments

Popular Posts