Miss A

May 2019

"I've gone ahead despite the pounding in my heart that says turn back."

I just want to take a few minutes here on the blog to celebrate this awesome lady. Miss A, you have taken some hits in life but you roll with each and every one of them and keep on living your life the way you want to. You are inspiring in so many ways!

This beautiful woman scheduled this session just before she left for her first traveling ultrasound tech position in New Mexico last year. Alas, I was unable to make it work for me to come visit her and see her new digs, but I like to think it was nice to live vicariously through her via Facebook! It's great to want to go out and travel, leave the place you have lived all your life for something unknown, but she has done it twice now and I'm loving it!

Where is this beauty now? The Big Island of Hawai'i! Again, thanks to COVID, I'll not get a chance to visit her out there in the Pacific, but she'll be home again this winter, and then off to more places unknown, I suspect!

Keep living that amazing life, Miss A, and do NOT compromise what you want. Just come visit once and awhile is all we ask! ;)

Makeup by Erick Gerson



















Comments

Popular Posts